Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Land of Milk and Honey

On July 21, 2008 in my SatSun post I wrote this, “Plus I realized that I need to get my ass to Tel Aviv.”

Today, my countdown has begun and I couldn’t be more excited!

As to why, please watch this.



That's right. On June 12, 2009 I will be in Tel Aviv and it just so happens a little event called Pride will be taking place. That’s not the reason I’m going to Israel, but I would be lying to myself if it wasn’t why I decided to go when I’m going in June.

As a Jew, I’m proud to finally have the opportunity to visit Israel, and as a Gay, I’m proud that my first Pride experience will be in Tel Aviv!

Am Yisrael Chai!

2 comments:

JX said...

This is fantastic! It's always great to hear of people keeping their faith in spite of all of the haters in their religion! Hope the trip is transformaative.

queer heaven said...

Adam,
A Jewish gay couple who are friends of mine spent last year in Israel for gay pride & said it was amazing!
Here is hoping you enjoy yourself!