Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The VOTE 11/4/08

A few hours ago I completed my last pre-election LHC event, a small visibility rally at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills during the evening commute.

A few hours from now I will rise (edit-it's 3:30 AM and I've been up since 1:30 AM. I can't sleep!) to captain a team of volunteers, at a polling location in Santa Monica, as we open with the polls at 7:00 AM.

I’m excited, I’m nervous, I’m relieved, I’m scared, I’m hopeful.


VOTE NO on Prop 102 in Arizona

VOTE NO on Prop 8 in California

VOTE NO on Prop 2 in Florida


Citizen Message


Celebrity Message


Comedic Message

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adam,
Here in Northern Calif.(the central valley) we haven't had very many TV ads for vote NO on 8. But we have been bombarded with the hateful yes ads. So thanks for these. I'll be sending these out and asking my friends to send them out also.

Bruce said...

Adam,

Hope you're doing well after the loss. It's been painful but it's not over and won't be until we have full equality. Thanks for all your hard work and know that you did more than your share. Take a rest and re-energze for the next fight and thanks again.