Saturday, November 8, 2008

As Promised

To answer the question that I posed, Halloween turned out to be full of fleeting tricks.

The costume that I ordered was that of a "Well Hung Man."


The adjustments that I made were to rip off the sleeves, unbutton the shirt down to my abs, and walk around with my arms tied behind my back.


Overall, I had a good time. But like so many other experiences that I've had over the last few months, my reality did not measure up to my hopes or expectations. That is my fault because at times I have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees. (although I've been told by many friends that they thought this year's party was very sterile, bland, and straight)

By the end of the night I lost my noose, so if you happened to have found it please let me know.

No comments: