Monday, January 12, 2009

Make That #5 & #6

A friend and I were walking home from a club on Sunday morning around 3:00AM when our ears were filled with the soothing sounds of more ignorant a-holes. The first car drove by and from the vehicle we heard something that sounded like, “you guys going to go suck each other’s dicks you assholes.” Not to be outdone by this first vehicle, about 300 yards further east along Santa Monica Blvd. a car stopped next to us, and the passenger yelled out, “going to eat your boyfriend’s shit you faggots?”

Having experienced something like this now for the fifth and sixth time, I kind of let it go in one ear and out the other as it happened. However, the second car’s action still has me thinking. They stopped their car to yell. They decided to do this beforehand and simply did not have an impulse to just yell at two gays as they were driving through WeHo. What losers!

Beyond that Saturday was a really good day and a fun night.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I find it so strange that these things keep happening to you. (I do believe you that they happened.) I've lived in WEHO for just over 4 years and nothing like that has ever happened to me. Maybe I've just been too drunk to notice but I don't think that's it. I think I live closer to the "Boystown" section (west of LaCienaga)so my walk isn't as far so there are fewer assholes to encounter. Anyway, try not to let them bother you but do be careful, you never know when a real nut will show up so don't antagonize them.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that in 2009 this still happens!
But we all know it does. Feel lucky that it was ONLY words & not a baseball bat over the head, like I got one time when I was living up north in Baltimore.