Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update-3AM

When I arrived at the gym yesterday I immediately saw said brother. So after my first exercise I approached said brother as he sat on the end of a bench press bench. We both had smiles on our face, shook hands, and talked a little about our experiences on Friday. I played stupid in an attempt to learn the truth and pretended not to have remembered his name nor whether Hottie and said brother were friends or brothers. So what did I learn from said brother?

Said brother’s name panned out as accurate. Hottie’s name was accurate.

Said brother and Hottie were NOT brothers. They were friends, and said brother said that Hottie was really drunk and when drunk likes to pretend that they are brothers.

Hottie had a good time on Friday.

Hottie was to leave Monday night to return home, which was out of state, for the holidays. :(


So when I returned home I immediately called Hottie. Hottie remembered who I was, which wasn’t a surprise as we did text each other on Saturday, so I once again let him know that I had a really good time early Saturday morning. I told him that I just saw his friend at the gym who mentioned that he was leaving town. Hottie confirmed that and said he would be back the first week of January. He then asked me what my plans were for the holidays and so I answered. Finally, I told him that I would like to see him again when he gets back to town after the holidays. Hottie said that he would like that. :-)

No comments: