Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Does the Car fit the Man?

Well for this man, the car that I drove for the past 12 years, including some years in college, has been some sort of minivan. Keep in mind that they were fleet vehicles for the two companies I worked for, nonetheless they certainly did fit my closeted, suburban, straight personal brand.

Not anymore.

After 3 months on order, I now have my first new car that finally fits me. I picked it up today and I fuckin LOVE it! Granted it's just a car and I would much rather love someone with a heart and a breath, and to be honest I much prefer to walk than to drive, but I still LOVE it. (And yes I do believe it is the man that makes the car, and not the car that makes the man.)

And check out the coolest safety and security feature I had added. This will come in real handy as I drive by all of the HATERS out there, or as they approach to watch me making out in the front!



So you want to go for a ride?

Nelly-"Ride Wit Me"

1 comment:

Closet Frat Boy said...

nice blog. keep it going