Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Dan for his interest in my little blog about the changes in my life and his nice write-up about it. I really do appreciate it and more so I've appreciated a number of your comments on some of my posts. Thanks!

I also wanted to thank Matt for linking me a number of weeks ago. I mentioned it in my first post, but if it wasn't for his blog I'm not so sure I would be Stepping Forward today. Thanks! (etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc..............)

And thanks to all of you out there who have stopped by and taken some time to read about my struggle and my journey that’s recently begun. The reasons for Stand Straight and Step Forward can be found in Break It Down . I owe it to myself, and more importantly to you, to make a difference and begin to give back. If I can be any help, or if you just want to exhale, please feel free to email me.

Thanks!

No comments: