Friday, September 19, 2008

got me some t-shirts

I've mentioned before how overdressed I've felt when going out because t-shirts seem to be the attire of choice for guys in WeHo. Well, it was only a matter of time.

The first will be a nice keepsake for when my blogging days come to an end. (plus I really like my logo)





Sorry mom for this next one. This is the "gayest looking" item of clothing that I now own. (it will work great with my car and music down in Santa Monica) The picture doesn't do it justice because it is a very fine material and kind of see through.





Bob, thanks for the slogan on this last one. And yes I do got me some balls, small ones. haha



So if you see me out and about in WeHo wearing any of these, please say hello.

3 comments:

JX said...

Wow, the latter two should definitely grab some attention! Hehe. I particularly giggle at the middle one.

Unknown said...

I like them all... very cool... the model has a nice shape to him too (wink)... send any xtra of the last ones to richmond... would be perfect next weekend for our Pride event.... tee hee

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

LMAO