Sunday, August 17, 2008

THANKS!

I’m not sure how many of you actually play and enjoy the music when I've added it to a post, but for this post I ask that you please do and listen loud. (and for those who are new and don't understand why I sometimes include a music video please see my Loose Ends post)




This Song is for Me

This Song is for You

This Song is for US

These past two weeks have been incredible. To characterize them as transformative would be a gross understatement. As I head back to WeHo today I have a feeling inside that I’ve never had before in my life. (and no I’m not sitting on another guy as I drive) The love and acceptance expressed by those closest to me in my life, for the real and honest me, is an unbelievable feeling. I know many of you already enjoy this feeling, and I hope that for those whose journey is about to unfold, you too will be able to share this experience. An experience of a loving family and endearing friends who accept us, respect us, and love us for who G-d created each of us to be. Since I only recently accepted myself and am new to the community, I know I don't have much experience about what it means to live real, nor have I earned the right or respect to educate others through my blog, but I do appreciate you allowing me the time to share my story.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for reading Stand Straight and learning a little bit about my life experience. And to those who took the time to comment here on the blog and send direct emails, I’m extremely grateful. I am not one to ask for help, so all of the advice, encouragement, and support that you’ve expressed was definitely read and taken to heart. I’ve learned a great deal through this experience, not only here at Stand Straight but at so many other blogs and through so many of their reader’s comments, that I truly believe I’m a much better person for having learned from so many others.

So Thanks and (()):**,

Adam

And btw, I guess one could argue that the last 52 posts would conclude the Standing Straight portion of my blog. Truly Stepping Forward is about to begin......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you back