Thursday, July 10, 2008

Again, What's Your Name?

So, I’m on this guest list, and as I learned yesterday so is my named twin. That is I have the same first and last name as someone else here in weho. I know for some that is not that ironic or funny, but for me it is. (I am not a Smith nor a Jones nor a Cohen nor a Goldberg, etc.) In my life I have come across and met only 1 other, non-family of course, person with the same last name. (despite there being more out there I’m sure) So to be out here in weho a few days and find out that there is someone else with your same first and last name is WAY too funny. Now I don’t know his age, what he looks like, or anything really about him, but after going back and forth on some emails and I asked that we get together, he gave me his phone number and we most likely will meet. At the minimum we will both have a stand-in for the other if there was ever a date or event that one of us didn’t want to go to. We can now honestly send the other and play a little switch-a-roo. How fun! ( haha) Just way too funny!

1 comment:

dccised said...

hopefully he doesn't try to steal your identity, cash in your 401k, and move to Barbados.