Thursday, July 24, 2008

On Second Thought

Plans are meant to be changed. This blogging thing is quite powerful when you can look back and see what kind of idiot you’ve become. Through my own words, those of others on a number of other blogs, as well as my short time here in West Hollywood I’ve realized my truth. I’ve realized that I am 100% attracted to guys. Period! And although I haven’t fully experienced the full passion and love in the expression of what that attraction means, I fully know what I want and who I am.

I am Gay and I am Proud of who I am! My sister will learn that on Friday!

Cyndi Lauper-"True Colors"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great...It's a big revelation when you finally relize that

Anonymous said...

Cyndi laupers mom

true colors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGldM85dXYs

Tim said...

aww you noticed! heh it is a lot more evident when you re-read your own words.

Did you notice when you moved to West Hollywood or was it the constant gay bars? : )

Ed said...

Man, I am so happy for you and all of the steps that you are taking in your life! I too came out to my sibling first and have no regrets, in fact he was more supportive than I could have ever imagined.

Right now I am living vicariously through your West Hollywood experience and hope to find myself there in 1-2 years once I finish college and cut my teeth with some work experience. Have a great weekend with your guests, and hopefully a great guy will catch your eye soon

Anonymous said...

Adam,

Congrats! I actually just sent you an email. I never got what "tribe" meant...now i get it! LOL!


Congrats on finally figuring things out. Love your blog and I really look forward to getting to know you better!